Automatically create events in HubSpot CRM whenever a meeting is booked through Chili Piper. Our Instant Booker natively integrates with the HubSpot CRM API, allowing reps to schedule meetings in one click without ever leaving HubSpot CRM.
This allows for every interaction to be recorded in HubSpot CRM, and our intelligent bi-directional sync ensures complete fidelity between data in both systems.
Key Features include:
- Book meetings, track engagements
- Every meeting booked by Chili Piper is automatically logged and tracked as an engagement in HubSpot CRM.
- Measure show rates
- Get visibility into no-shows and cancellations. Connect Chili Piper and HubSpot CRM for complete visibility into show rates.
- Map to custom and standard fields
- Chili Piper natively maps out of the box to all custom and standard fields for Contacts, Tickets, Companies, or Deals.
- Ownership based routing
- Chili Piper can easily be configured to define rules to route to owners for simplified lead routing.
- Fairly distribute net new leads
- Need to account for round robins, territories, industries, etc.? We’ve got you covered for any type of routing situation.
- Native HubSpot CRM Integration
- Chili Piper connects to HubSpot CRM as an OAuth-connected app, requiring no installation.
- Seamless team handoff of meetings
- We’ve got you covered—book meetings from anywhere.
How to disconnect HubSpot in Chili Piper:
- Go to the integrations page in your Chili Piper account, find the HubSpot, and hit Disconnect.
How to uninstall Chili Piper in HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot account, on the left side menu (Account Setup ➡️ Integrations ➡️ Connected Apps), find Chili Piper, Actions ➡️ Uninstall.
What happens if I deactivate the integration between Chili Piper and HubSpot?
- The integration between both apps is critical to ensure that all data is being recorded in your HubSpot, events and contacts are being created, and the ownership routing will work fine, as well as all the features in the first part of this article.
Learn more about our HubSpot CRM Integration here and in the relevant articles linked on the left.