We’ve launched a new way to help you easily create and audit your Distro routers. In this article, we will cover the steps you need to migrate your existing Distro routers using the Tree view (classic) to the new Flow Builder View.
1. Click on Router, select one of your routers, and click on “Flow View”:
2. At this stage, everything you’ve configured in the Classic view will appear in this new view. You cannot edit the flow now; it’s a read-only mode view, and all options are greyed out:
3. To Migrate to the Flow view and unlock the ability to edit the flow, we need to click on “Update to Flow View”:
4. A pop-up will appear for validation
5. We are all set, yay! 🥳 If you want to proceed and migrate the remaining routers, you'll see a pop-up message allowing you to update them in a single click.
6. After completing the migration, you'll receive a confirmation message.
How long will it take to migrate?
- All your routes will be migrated to the flow builder within minutes. All it takes is a few clicks.
Can my Chili Piper CSM migrate for me?
- You can schedule a call with your CSM to migrate together to the new Flow Builder view.
What do I do if I have questions?
There are a few ways to reach us:
- Ask questions and share experiences with our Chili Community;
- Schedule some time with your CSM;
- Open a ticket to our Department of Customer Love.