Chili Piper's Outlook Add-In enables you to book meetings with prospects directly from within your O365 email.
In this section, we'll show how you can either book directly with the customer, or suggest available times that they can then book themselves.
Install the Outlook Add-in
For a step-by-step guide on installing our Outlook Add-in, head to this article.
Once it's been installed properly, you will see the Chili Piper button on the email editor / reply window:
As well as on the email body itself:
Book directly from an email
Clicking on the Chili Piper button will open up the Instant Booker, allowing you to book a meeting for yourself or others directly from the email with the customer emailing you already filled in.
- Available from the email body (not while you are writing a new email or replying via the editor)
To do this, click the Chili Piper button directly from the body of the email:
Suggest available times
If you would like to propose times for the customer and allow them to book the meeting in a time convenient to them.
- Available either while writing a new email, or while replying to a customer.
To do this, click the Chili Piper button directly from the email editor while replying or sending an email to a prospect, and the calendar will pop up - just select several slots and choose "Insert Availabilities":
Example of inserting multiple availabilities in the calendar:
This will show up in the body of your email along with the option to view the full calendar.
Good to know
- If suggested time slots are no longer available, Chili Piper will automatically suggest new times instead.
- Within the Instant Booker, you can choose the language that the suggested times are displayed in by selecting an option in the top right.
- If you invite additional guests to your meeting, everyone will be invited in one click.
- If these additional guests are colleagues, Chili Piper will automatically include their availability in the suggested times/calendar, denoted by red slots: