The Chili Piper Round Robin Algorithm was built to provide management the tools to determine how your organization handles meeting distribution in different scenarios, such as:
- When a new user is added
- Vacation Time Off - Workspace preferences setting determines if this variable is used. Learn More
- No Shows - Workspace preferences setting determines if this variable is used. Go to Setting
- Canceled Meetings - Workspace preferences setting determines if this variable is used. Go to Setting
- Discretionary Cases - A rep may receive a disqualified lead and this may compel a manager to manually "credit a rep back"
The process in which you handle these situations can have a significant impact on your company culture. We recommend these decisions are made at a management level when setting up your Chili Piper account
Chili Piper provides you and your organization the flexibility to execute the decision you make in the manner you see fit. The purpose of this article is to explain how calibration works and to arm Chili Piper admins with the knowledge to successfully execute on your organizations' decision
When does Calibration happen?
- When a new user is added to an Active Round Robin Queue
- When an active user within a queue goes on Vacation
- This assumes the vacation setting is left unchecked. See more about Vacation rules for round robin.
- When done manually (only accessible by admins)
- When a meeting is reassigned from one rep to another within a queue (we credit back the original assignee)
How does Calibration affect Current Level?
Current level* = Calibration + Total Meetings - No Shows* - Canceled*
Navigate to the Round Robin history for a queue
Click the pencil icon to adjust calibration
To add false meetings to the user's count, add positive numbers, eg: 1. To credit back a meeting, use a negative number, eg : -1.
There is no limit to the total number you can add / credit back.
Once you have manually adjusted, you should see the user's "current level" reflect the change.
Note: We do not take calibration into account within "Queues for prospects who didn't take action" queues in a Concierge router.