1. Name your Router and turn it on
The Router name makes it unique, so this cannot be changed once embedded.
2. Choose your form mapping
Learn how to map your web form here
3. Configure Salesforce Options
If you rely on an external source to create Leads/Contacts (such as Marketo, HubSpot Forms, and so on), you will want to turn Chili Piper to create a lead in Salesforce real-time OFF to avoid errors related to duplicates during the Lead/Contact creation.
The selected needs an active CRM integration to have their name available for use in this field.
4. Turn on Scheduling Queues
Flip them ON and rank them. The order in which they appear the order they are "scanned" by Chili Piper
If your queues do not appear on this list, the Public online booking URL might be disabled (see #2)
If you need to create the scheduling queues, visit this article
5. Optional: Turn on Phone and/or Video Queues (requires Concierge Live)
6. Configure Concierge UI settings
*Phone, Video, and Intermediary Screen are only relevant if using these features
You can also edit the message on your calendar screen here.
7. Configure the Router to assign leads that do not book a meeting (Optional)
Learn how to do this here
8. Add Redirect URLs
Learn about each redirect here