The integration sends users notifications in Slack when meetings are booked, rescheduled, or reassigned in Chili Piper Meetings.
Simple, but extremely useful.
Chili Piper's Slack integration provides plenty of details when meetings are booked which
- You'll be notified when someone books a meeting on your behalf using Instant Booker. For example, if an SDR is booking meetings for an AE.
- You'll be notified when a prospect books a meeting through your booking or queue links.
- You'll be notified when a prospect books through a web form (Concierge inbound router).
- You'll get a notification if an existing meeting is rescheduled or reassigned.
- You will be notified when a hot handoff meeting is assigned
- You will receive a notification when an instant live call is assigned
Simple notifications are helpful, but the integration provides another layer of usefulness.
Provides Meeting Details
Each notification will include the following information.
- The date of the meeting
- The time of the meeting is automatically adjusted for time zone differences
- Who the meeting is with
- A link to see the Lead/Contact in Salesforce