Welcome to Chili Piper! This is a quick guide to get you started in 6 steps
1. Connect the app for your Team
Before proceeding, note that after doing the initial steps below, you will become the account Sync User, and we will use your CRM permissions to read/write/edit necessary fields based on your profile's permissions.
More information on recommended permissions here for Salesforce, and here for Hubspot.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions and/or would like any further help with this process, we'll be happy to help!
If you are going to be integrating with Salesforce, you can create your Chili Piper account by following the oAuth steps here.
If you are going to be integrating with HubSpot CRM, you can create your Chili Piper account by following the oAuth steps here.
2. Make sure your Calendar is connected
Navigate your Personal Settings' Integrations Page, and ensure your Calendar is connected under your name:
3. Install the browser extension
We will automatically ask you to download it upon signing in, but you can also download it directly from the Chrome Store. Find more info on the Chrome Extension here.
4. Check your calendar link
Create and copy your Calendar's booking link on the "Booking Links" page.
Check that your Calendar is properly connected via "Preview" and book a meeting on it
5. Create your first queue
Follow these instructions to create your first queue
6. Book a meeting via email
Start using Chili Piper to book meetings from your email:
- If you are using Gmail, see instructions on how you can suggest times in your email here (browser extension required)
- If you are using Outlook, follow these instructions to install the Outlook Add-in and then follow these steps on how to use the Add-in
7. Learn how to manage your Team
"With great power comes great responsibility"