You can leverage our integration with Webex for teams using Site Admin as their administration tool for Webex. You also need to have the below setting enabled- this can be found in your Webex Administration -> Common Site Settings.
How to set up in Chili Piper:
1. Each user will need to set this up on the personal level - they will navigate to their personal integrations here: https://apps.chilipiper.com/personal-settings/integrations
2. Once connected, you will see the user has a Webex symbol next to their name in user settings.
3. You also be able to see the user has a Webex integration next to their name in the Workspace > user management screen too:
How to use:
1. In your Meeting Templates, you will want to use the Webex dynamic tag:
||The Webex Conference URL for the team member the user to whom the meeting is assigned (if you book for others)|
||The Webex Conference URL for the user who books the meeting|
||The Webex Conference URL + Dial-in info for the user for who the meeting is assigned|
||The Webex Conference URL+ Dial-in info for the user who books the meeting|
|2. In your reminders, you can leverage the same dynamic tags.
Important: The tag you use in the Meeting Template must match the tag used in the reminder.
3. Webex can also be used in the Meeting Location: