Welcome to Chili Piper! In this article we'll cover the basics (and a bit more) of what you need to get started, such as:
- Who needs to be involved?
- Create your Chili Piper Account
- Activate Users
- Concierge Configuration (Scheduling)
- Concierge Live Configuration (Scheduling + Calls/Video)
- Form Integration
- CRM Fields and Configuration
Note: This is meant to serve as a general guideline for deploying Concierge. Some of these things may not be relevant to your deployment, if you have any questions please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Who needs to be involved?
Ahead of your first call, you will be given instructions to create your Chili Piper account via Salesforce or HubSpot CRM using OAuth 2.0 - if you are able to knock this step out beforehand then we are good to go. Otherwise we will need:
- A Salesforce or HubSpot CRM administrator
- A website administrator or web developer to create a test page and push the page live
- Someone with knowledge of the routing and distribution process
- Anyone else from Marketing and/or Sales Ops who would like to be involved
Create your Chili Piper Account
- Connect to your CRM to create your account.
- If you are going to be integrating with Salesforce, you can create your Chili Piper account by following the oAuth steps here.
- If you are going to be integrating with HubSpot CRM, you can create your Chili Piper account by following the oAuth steps here.
The user you sign up with will become your "sync user" for the integration. You should have the admin user do this step themselves, or use an integration user account.
- Enable additional Master Admins (optional) and your Users here
- Learn how to manage users here
- Have each user login to activate their license via chilipiper.com, and Sign in with Salesforce or HubSpot CRM
- Have each user configure personal settings here (how)
- Have each user Integrate with Zoom, GoTo, or Webex (optional)
- Have each user download the Chrome Extension
- [Outlook Only] Have each user install the Outlook add-in
Begin Setup - Concierge (Scheduling)
- Configure your Workspace Settings here
- Create your Meeting Types - Templates (see examples)
- Create Reminders and relate them to your Meeting Templates (examples)
- Create Round Robin Queues (see how)
- Create Ownership Queues (optional)(see how)
- Enable Queues under Scheduling Queues in your Router
Begin Setup - Concierge Live (Scheduling + Calls/Video)
- All of the above
- Create Queues with a shorter Meeting Type for phone calls (you can duplicate your existing Queues and change the template)
- Have each user verify their phone number in Personal Details
- Enable Queues under Phone Queues in your Router
- Have each rep download the Chrome Extension
- Map your Form(s) to Chili Piper (see how)
- Create your Router(s) (see how)
- Test form-submission scenarios
- Customize Router CSS (see how)
- Configure your Router Redirects (see how)
- Update automated post demo-request emails that contain we will reach out soon language
See instructions for our most common form integrations here: