The Chili Piper app makes it easy to schedule meetings with your prospects and customers right from your Intercom Inbox. Plus, Chili Piper’s advanced routing and scheduling ensures that meetings are routed to the right teams and fairly distributed across team members — giving your prospects and customers a seamless experience.
With the app, you can route meetings via round-robin or based on any combination of filters, like existing account ownership or territories, so you don’t have to waste time referencing sales spreadsheets or searching in Salesforce. Once a meeting is booked, the app automatically sends a calendar invite and meeting reminders and logs the meeting details in Intercom and Salesforce.
To use the Chili Piper App within Intercom, you must have the following:
- An Active Intercom Subscription
- Learn more about Intercom here
- An Active Chili Piper Subscription
To Install the Chili Piper App to your Intercom account, follow the steps below:
- Login to Chili Piper
- Navigate to your Super Integration Menu from the Admin Center
- Click "Connect" next under the Intercom section
- Pick your Intercom Workspace to integrate with
- Note: You can install Chili Piper to 1 or many Intercom workspaces
- Click Authorize
- Check in your Chili Piper integrations that your Intercom was successfully connected
Note that you must be a Chili Piper Super Admin to install the integration to your Intercom account.