- Have somebody spamming your calendar?
- Need to be able to limit the amount of meetings a certain prospect or account can book for a particular meeting type?
Luckily Chili Piper has a Setting for this.
- Workspace-Level: Meeting Types - Templates (Open Workspace, click Meeting Types - Templates)
- My Meeting templates for Personal Templates
Click into a Template > Advanced Settings > Limit the number of times a prospect can book.... (very bottom).
What can you limit based off of?
- Number of times they can book
- Set the time frame of the limit
- Based on "Email Address" or "Email Domain"
What does the prospect/customer see when they've hit the limit?: