- Have somebody spamming your calendar?
- Need to be able to limit the amount of meetings a certain prospect or account can book for a particular meeting type?
Luckily Chili Piper has a Setting for this.
Workspace-Level or personal account level: Meeting Types (Open Workspace, click Meeting Types, or from your personal dashboard click Meeting Types)
Click into a Meeting Type > Advanced Settings > Prospect Booking Limit.
What can you limit based off of?
- Number of times they can book
- Set the time frame of the limit
- Based on "Email Address" or "Email Domain"
What does the prospect/customer see when they've hit the limit?:
Note: This limit does not prevent a prospect from rescheduling the meeting within the limit set. For example, if you limit the prospect to 1 meeting per day, they can reschedule that 1 meeting for the same date at a different time. Only new bookings will be limited.