When your main Chili Piper admin leaves your company, there are a few items you want to make sure you check for.
As always, you can reach out to email@example.com if you'd like us to help with any migration.
- Update the Salesforce Sync User and other integrations
- With Admin permissions, you'll want to go to your Admin Center then Integrations. From this screen, you can reconnect the master connection to your Salesforce instance. We recommend you do this with a user who is an admin in Salesforce.
- If you don't see the Admin center, that means you don't have Admin permissions in Chili Piper. Reach out to us or have your current admin update that for you.
You'll want to press the three dots dropdown to reconnect.
- Update the Default Booker in all of your queues
- You'll also want to update the default booker of all the queues. Under "Assigned Meetings - Queues," you can find your master list of queues. From here, you'll want to press "edit" and to look under "Online Booking URL." Here you'll want to update the default booker to an active user.
- Update your Created By user in your Router
- From the same admin menu, you'll want to go to "Concierge ll Inbound Router" and to look under the "Salesforce options" after editing. Here you'll want to update the "Created By" user to an active user.
- Check Salesforce or Zapier Automation Rules (if used)
*We would also recommend having your new admin schedule some time with your Relationship Manager for a quick training to make sure they're up to speed and ready to own your Chili Piper instance. You can do this yourself in the footer of the app by clicking "Schedule Call". We're happy to show you around and catch your new admin up to speed.