Workspaces are where you can customize your team settings. Multiple workspaces can be created.
Super Admins are the only users able to create new workspaces.
Create a New Workspace
- Use the options menu in the upper-left-hand corner to navigate to the Admin Center
- On the Meetings tile, select Manage
- Select Create workspace in the top-right
Invite Users to a Workspace
Super Admins can invite new users to workspaces and select their roles. This will define which license type they have.
- Navigate to the Active Users page: Admin Center > User Management
- Select Invite Users in the top-right
- Enter the new user's name or email. You can only search by name if the user is already in your CRM.
- Select Add New User
Workspace and License Assignment
When a new user is added they will show on the Active Users page. You can select the user's workspace(s) here.
The license type for the user will be automatically assigned based on the workspace.
You can select their roles within each workspace: Admin or User.
Admins can manage workspace settings, also known as Workspace Admins.
Users are only members of that workspace.
You can select any user to be a Super Admin on the Active Users page, as well.