Download the latest version of the extension here
The chrome extension is your one stop shop for easy and quick bookings, checking to see when your next meeting is, setting yourself free or busy for calls/meetings, and linking to your Chili Piper settings.
In this article, we'll go over several elements on the Extension:
- What does "Available for Calls" mean?
- What does "You are Away" mean?
- What does "You are outside working hours" mean?
- What Chili Piper features are taking your availability into consideration?
- What is the extension showing you?
What does “Available for Calls” mean?
Your calendar is free and available for both meetings to be scheduled and prospects to connect with you via Phone or Video. If your company is using Concierge for Instant Calls or Instant Video with prospects/customers, then think of this as a way to verify that you are always ready for a call. This is an easy way to set yourself back to being available if, for example, a meeting ends early - you don't want to miss that next potential sale!
What does “You are Away” mean?
You are not available for phone calls, video calls, or Hot Handoffs because you either set yourself to away or you have a busy block on your calendar. You can quickly set yourself to away by using the toggle and then selecting 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes, which will block your calendar for that duration.
When you set yourself back to "Available"/"Free" by clicking on the toggle, makes the End Time of the current busy event on your calendar to that moment, so you are available to receive phone/video calls or Hot Handoffs.
You can read more on availability here to see how you can set yourself to free to mark yourself as away.
What does "You are outside working hours" mean?
You will not be eligible for calls when you are not within your working hours - you can manage your working hours under "My Settings".
What Chili Piper features are taking your availability into consideration?
Hot Handoff - Hot Handoffs are live meeting transfers to available reps.
Concierge - With Concierge, your qualified leads are able to start a phone call or video call right after filling out a form on your website or from within your web app.
ie. When a prospect fills out a form on your website and selects to chat right now, they will be connected to the phone queue which will call the next up available rep.
What is the extension showing you?
1. "Availability" tab
- View your real-time calendar availability to see when your next meeting is or to see if you're free without having to go into your Google or Office365 calendar. You can click the arrows to see your appointments up to 5 days in the past or future.
2. "Instant Booker" Tab
- By typing in a prospects email in the box and clicking “Find Availability”, you will be brought to the Chili Piper instant booker and can book a meeting as usual.
- *Remember that the prospect should be in Salesforce before you book a meeting thru the chrome ext.
- Get quick access to your personal booking URL whenever you need it.
3. "Settings" tab
You can quickly access your meeting settings and check your salesforce/calendar integrations through the links in the "Settings" tab.
Have more questions on how this works? Shoot us a note at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!