This will overview how to use Chili Piper’s Intercom Integration to suggest times in the Intercom chat.
The Chili Piper app will auto-suggest the three closest available time slots so you can book with prospects/customers from within the Intercom widget without having to take them to an additional page!
*Make sure that the Chili Piper app has already been installed.
1. Go to an Intercom Chat and press the Chili Piper icon
2. Select if you would like to book on your own calendar or through a queue
Skip to Step 5 if you're booking on your own calendar.
3. Pick your workspace and queue
4. Select your assignee
5. Select your meeting template
6. You’ll now see the suggested times in the chat window, all you have to do now is press “send”
Here is what your prospect will see:
If those times don’t work and they press “view full calendar,” they’ll see the full calendar from within the chat.
Once they select a time, they will see a confirmation in the Intercom chat and the meeting will be booked!