Automatically create events in Salesforce whenever a meeting is booked through Chili Piper. Our instant booker natively integrates with the Salesforce API allowing reps to schedule meetings in one click without ever leaving Salesforce.
This allows for every interaction to be recorded in Salesforce and our intelligent bi-directional sync ensures complete fidelity between data in both systems.
Key Features include:
- Book meetings, track events
- Every meeting booked by Chili Piper is automatically logged and tracked as an event in Salesforce.
- Measure show rates
- Get visibility into no-shows and cancellations. Connect Chili Piper and Salesforce for full visibility into show rates.
- Map to custom and standard fields
- Chili Piper natively maps out of the box to all custom and standard fields for Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Case Objects.
- Ownership based routing
- Chili Piper can easily be configured to defined rules to route to owners for simplified lead routing.
- Fairly distribute net new leads
- Need to account for round robins, territories, industries, etc? We’ve got you covered for any type of routing situation.
- Native Salesforce Integration
- Chili Piper connects to Salesforce as an OAuth connected app, which means no installation is required.
- Seamless team handoff of meetings
- Work on Leads, Contacts, Accounts, custom objects? We’ve got you covered. Book meetings from anywhere.
Learn more about our Salesforce Integration here and in the relevant articles linked below.