- Booker: The Chili Piper user who books the meeting. Never the prospect. If a prospect books a meeting, we will consider the booker the "Default Booker" user.
- Assignee: The user whom the meeting is assigned to or booked with.
- Prospect: The external guest who the meeting is being scheduled with
- Concierge: Instant scheduling for web forms. Allows for routing of prospects to the appropriate rep in real-time. More info is below.
- Instant Booker: Scheduler for Sales / CS teams. A calendar overview that allows you to utilize Chili Piper features when booking a meeting. More info is below.
- Distro: Lead routing software that provides automations based on triggered Salesforce events.
- Events: Meeting automation for in-person events and webinars.
Note: Licenses and license types are subject to change.
When viewing the Users table in-app, we refer to a few different license types closely related to the products mentioned above:
- Instant Booker: This allows for team-based booking and booking on behalf of others, but without any routing capability. Enables the "Instant Booker" app to book with other reps. This license is included by default with Handoff / Concierge.
- Handoff: Enables a user to book on behalf of teammates and route meetings across teams. Routing will be done based on prospect info within the CRM.
- Concierge: Enables a user to be listed within an Inbound Router Concierge workflow (i.e.: inbound scheduling queues, see below).
- Events: Allows a user to be added to an in-person Events workspace
Assets and Booking Flows
- Instant Booker: This can either be accessed in-app or via our Chrome Extension to allow you to book meetings on behalf of others or for yourself. A calendar view of all busy meetings with access to Meeting Types, Queues, and more. For more info, read here.
- Queue / Meeting Queue: A group of assignees that are being assigned meetings according to a set of rules (e.g. round robin, assign based on ownership, territory, or all the above combined). It can be used with either Concierge or Handoff routers. For more info, read here.
- Inbound Router or Form Concierge: A group of queues that are evaluated and routed to based on values submitted thru a form and pre-existing data in Salesforce. For setup info, read here.
- Handoff Router: A router used specifically for live transfers of a prospect between assignees (added to queues). E.g.: Passing a prospect from one assignee to another while on the phone.
- Meeting Type or Template: Preset calendar invites which automatically imports prospect, booker, assignee, and conference information. For info on creating/editing meeting types, see this article.
- Reminder: Pre-Meeting Reminders that are related to Meeting Types or Meeting templates. (Email & SMS). More info here.
- Personal Booking Link: unique URL each calendar license/user holds, usually in the format of: https://yourorganization.chilipiper.com/book/me/firstname-lastname.
More info about booking links can be found here.
- Queue Booking Link: unique URL for a specific Queue, usually in the format of: https://yourorganization.chilipiper.com/book/queue-name.
For information on creating and utilizing smart booking links for a queue, read here.
- Assignment Ruleset: For Distro product and Queues, a rule or set of rules based on fields from the CRM that determine whether a prospect's values match or not. E.g.: Contact.FirstName = John
- Standard User: An end-user who has access to their own personal settings but cannot access the Admin portal.
- Workspace Admin: A user who has permissions to make edits to queues, users, meeting templates, reminder templates, and Routers, but does not have access to Global Integrations and cannot edit forms or access other global settings.
- Super Admin: A user who has permissions full permissions to all workspaces, global integrations, and global settings.
- Sync User / Integration User: Not to be confused with an actual permission, the user will be the one who has their account connected to the CRM for the entire org. This user should also be an Administrator / Super Admin in their CRM, so it is often also a Super Admin and Default Booker in most queues.