You must have either the Chili Piper Chrome Extension (Gmail / Salesforce), the Outlook Add-in, or the O365 app installed for the Chili Piper icon to appear.
Automatically add multiple guests into Instant Booker directly from Gmail, Outlook, or Salesforce. Here are the steps:
1. Compose the email in Gmail / Outlook / Salesforce and add the recipients.
Note that in Outlook, you must have at least one of the guests in the "CC" field.
2. Click on the Chili Piper icon:
3. You will be prompted to the Instant Booker to select the guests - here, you can change the main guest and deselect other guests you do not want to invite to the meeting.
If the guests do not exist in your CRM (in the example above, it is represented by the CRM icon with red "X"), you can easily add them following the steps described in Create Lead or Contact from Instant Booker.
In IB 2.0, the selected guests are displayed at the bottom-right of the screen:
In IB 3.0, the selected guests are displayed at the top-right of the screen:
- In the top search bar, it is possible to invite and add new guests to the meeting;
- In the Main Guest options, you choose between "Don't send an Invite" or "Remove";
- In Guest options, you choose between "Don't send an Invite", "Make optional" or "Remove".
For more details on how to edit the options for the guests, please refer to our Choose which guests to make optional or not invite in the Instant Booker article.
That's it. Now you can book the meeting!