This article covers some of the most frequently asked questions and how to resolve them.
- My availability is not being displayed
- I am getting invited to meetings I am not a part of
- Concierge Calendar isn't loading availability
- Why did the calendar not show when the lead submitted the form?
- Why did the lead get routed to the wrong rep/queue?
- Why does the same rep keep receiving a meeting in the Round Robin?
- Prospect can't click times / "Please wait" appears on calendar
- Credentials Required
- Where do I find the Domain and Router name?
My availability is not being displayed
If you notice your calendar is booked out far into the future or is not showing any available dates on your booking link, this could be because:
- Your calendar connection is broken. To fix this, navigate to Integrations in your Chili Piper account under your profile, and hit "Connect." You may need to try disconnecting and reconnecting if you're already connected.
- The Availability of the Meeting Type you are trying to use is restricted. In the example below, times on Monday & Tuesday will not be presented.
Another typical case is if you have any caps, limits, or availability restrictions set on the Meeting Type, such as when a prospect can book a meeting or minimum scheduling notice.
- Your calendar is "blocked out." Check "All-day" events and make sure they are marked as "Free"/"Available." You can confirm if you have an all-day blocking event on your calendar by opening the Instant Booker and viewing your own personal calendar.
I am getting invited to meetings I am not a part of
The "Default Booker" is used as a proxy to book meetings when a prospect schedules through your inbound form. You can confirm who this user is by navigating to Assigned Meetings - Queues, choose a Queue, expanding Online Booking URL
The Default Booker is here selected for each queue:
To prevent the Default Booker from being invited to all Inbound meetings, deselect Booker Invited from the following section (Meeting Settings)
Additionally, if there are issues with the assignee's calendar connection, the Default Booker's calendar may be used to ensure the meeting is created.
Read more about the role of the Default Booker here.
Concierge Calendar isn't loading availability
While your booking link is loading, you may see the following error indicating "No available time slots," or the availability may load endlessly.
If you see this screen and indefinite loading (any length of time over a few seconds is uncommon), it usually means the calendar of the Default Booker is not connected.
This will likely cause other issues loading Instant Booker for any queue in which the Default Booker is located. For more info on resolving this, view this related article.
Have the Default Booker reconnect their calendar on the Integrations page here.
Not sure who is set as the default booker? See the question immediately preceding this one!
Why did the calendar not show when the lead submitted the form?
If you see a Lead come through that was not presented with the calendar and is marked as Disqualified - No Rules Match, but should have been Qualified:
- Check the Reports section in Chili Piper and find the Lead by Email. If it's showing Disqualified - No Rules Match, check your queue rules and ensure they are correctly configured to route both Leads and Contacts with the correct values.
- Hover over the prospect's form entry in Reports and confirm we are reading all the values needed for routing. If not, you may need to update your form field-mapping
Why did the lead get routed to the wrong rep/queue?
- Check your queue rules and make sure they are correctly configured to route Leads, Contacts, and Accounts with exact values from the form.
- Check the ordering of the queues within your router's scheduling/video/no action lists.
- Follow Step 1 from above and confirm your form field mapping is correct
- Confirm all reps in the queue have their calendar connected, and have an active license for that workspace.
For more advanced troubleshooting, please read our article on debugging routes here.
Why does the same rep keep receiving a meeting in the Round Robin?
A rep could be behind in meetings in a Round Robin if they have not been scheduled for in some time. Usually, this happens if a rep's calendar is booked out for weeks because they have a lot of busy blocks on their calendar.
Chili Piper will always prioritize the availability of who can take a meeting the soonest and schedule for the rep(s) with the most significant deficit in meetings. In scenarios where the Round Robin appears uneven - each rep should check their calendar and ensure they only block off availability for meetings when necessary to ensure Chili Piper can find times from the rep's calendar who is next up.
If this is due to a rep recently coming back from vacation and being caught up, consider enabling Vacation Calibration (more)
Prospect can't click times / "Please wait" appears on calendar
This is usually caused by including both ChiliPiper.scheduling and ChiliPiper.submit on the same page or by having multiple occurrences of marketing.js (such as one that is cached and one that is not).
To resolve this, please inspect the page's code and make sure that there is only one mention of the Chili Piper JS snippet and Marketing.js
When using a custom button within your CRM, or an action that calls upon Chili Piper's API, you may receive an error about credentials:
This error indicates that the user running the operation, performed the task, or clicked the button is not currently logged into Chili Piper.
Simply browse to our login page here, and refresh the page you were on after logging in. The error should resolve itself.
Where do I find the Domain and Router name?
You can easily find your domain and router name within Chili Piper by following these steps:
1. Within your Concierge/Handoff workspace, browse to your Inbound Router, that you want to find the domain and router name
2. Expand the "Embed for your form" section under the router settings, and here you will find your domain (1) and router name (2):