1. My availability is not being displayed
If you notice your calendar is booked out far into the future, this could be because:
- Your calendar connection is broken- to fix this navigate to Integrations in your Chili Piper account under your profile hit "Connect"
- The Availability of the Meeting Type you are trying to use is restricted. In the example below, times on Monday & Tuesday will not be presented
- Your calendar is booked out: check "All-day" events and make sure they are marked as "Free"
2. I am getting invited to meetings I am not a part of
The "Default Booker" is used as a proxy to book the meeting when a prospect schedules through your inbound form. You can confirm who this user is by navigating to Assigned Meetings - Queues, choose a Queue, expand Online Booking URL
The Default Booker is chosen here for each queue:
To prevent the Default Booker from being invited to all Inbound meetings, deselect Booker Invited from the following section (Meeting Settings)
3. Concierge is not loading, I see 3 dots
If you see this screen and indefinite loading, it usually means the calendar of the Default Booker is not connected. Have the Default Booker reconnect their calendar here
4. Why did the calendar not show when the lead submitted the form?
If you see a Lead come through that was not presented with the calendar and is marked as Disqualified - No Rules Match, but should have been Qualified:
- Check the Reports section in Chili Piper and find the Lead by Email. If it's showing Disqualified - No Rules Match then check your queue rules and make sure they are properly configured to route both Leads and Contacts with right values
- Hover over the prospect's form entry in Reports and confirm we are reading all the values needed for routing, if not, you may need to update your form field-mapping
5. Why did the lead get routed to the wrong rep/queue?
- Check your queue rules and make sure they are properly configured to route Leads, Contacts, Accounts with exact values from the form
- Follow Step 2 from above and confirm your form field-mapping is correct
- Confirm all reps in the queue have their calendar connected
6. Why does the same rep keep receiving a meeting in the Round Robin?
A rep could be behind in meetings in a Round Robin if they have not been scheduled for in some time. Usually, this happens if a rep's calendar is booked out for weeks because they have a lot of busy blocks on their calendar. Chili Piper will always prioritize availability of who can take a meeting the soonest and scheduling for the rep(s) with the greatest deficit in meetings. In scenarios where the Round Robin appears uneven - each rep should check their calendar and ensure they are only blocking off availability for meetings when necessary to ensure Chili Piper is able to find times from the calendar of the rep who is next up.
If this is due to a rep recently coming back from vacation and being caught up, consider enabling Vacation Calibration (more)