In this article, we cover some of the most frequently asked questions, and how you can resolve them.
- My availability is not being displayed
- I am getting invited to meetings I am not a part of
- Concierge is not loading, I see 3 dots
- Why did the calendar not show when the lead submitted the form?
- Why did the lead get routed to the wrong rep/queue?
- Why does the same rep keep receiving a meeting in the Round Robin?
My availability is not being displayed
If you notice your calendar is booked out far into the future, or is not showing any available dates on your booking link, this could be because:
- Your calendar connection is broken. To fix this navigate to Integrations in your Chili Piper account under your profile, and hit "Connect". If you're already connected, you may need to try disconnecting and reconnecting.
- The Availability of the Meeting Type you are trying to use is restricted. In the example below, times on Monday & Tuesday will not be presented.
Another common case of this is if you have any caps, limits, or availability restrictions set on the Meeting Type such as the time in which a prospect can book a meeting, or minimum scheduling notice.
- Your calendar is "blocked out". Check "All-day" events and make sure they are marked as "Free"/"Available". You can confirm if you have an all-day blocking event on your calendar by opening the Instant Booker and viewing your own personal calendar.
I am getting invited to meetings I am not a part of
The "Default Booker" is used as a proxy to book the meeting when a prospect schedules through your inbound form. You can confirm who this user is by navigating to Assigned Meetings - Queues, choose a Queue, expand Online Booking URL
The Default Booker is chosen here for each queue:
To prevent the Default Booker from being invited to all Inbound meetings, deselect Booker Invited from the following section (Meeting Settings)
Additionally, if there are issues with the assignee's calendar connection, the Default Booker's calendar may be used to ensure the meeting is created.
Read more about the role of the Default Booker here.
Concierge is not loading, I see 3 dots
While your booking link is loading, you may see the following "3 dots" to indicate it is loading:
If you see this screen and indefinite loading (any length of time over a few seconds is uncommon), it usually means the calendar of the Default Booker is not connected. Have the Default Booker reconnect their calendar on the Integrations page here.
Not sure who is set as the default booker? See the question immediately preceding this one!
Why did the calendar not show when the lead submitted the form?
If you see a Lead come through that was not presented with the calendar and is marked as Disqualified - No Rules Match, but should have been Qualified:
- Check the Reports section in Chili Piper and find the Lead by Email. If it's showing Disqualified - No Rules Match then check your queue rules and make sure they are properly configured to route both Leads and Contacts with right values
- Hover over the prospect's form entry in Reports and confirm we are reading all the values needed for routing, if not, you may need to update your form field-mapping
Why did the lead get routed to the wrong rep/queue?
- Check your queue rules and make sure they are properly configured to route Leads, Contacts, Accounts with exact values from the form
- Check the ordering of the queues within your router's scheduling / video / no action lists.
- Follow Step 1 from above and confirm your form field-mapping is correct
- Confirm all reps in the queue have their calendar connected, and have an active license for that workspace.
Why does the same rep keep receiving a meeting in the Round Robin?
A rep could be behind in meetings in a Round Robin if they have not been scheduled for in some time. Usually, this happens if a rep's calendar is booked out for weeks because they have a lot of busy blocks on their calendar.
Chili Piper will always prioritize availability of who can take a meeting the soonest and scheduling for the rep(s) with the greatest deficit in meetings. In scenarios where the Round Robin appears uneven - each rep should check their calendar and ensure they are only blocking off availability for meetings when necessary to ensure Chili Piper is able to find times from the calendar of the rep who is next up.
If this is due to a rep recently coming back from vacation and being caught up, consider enabling Vacation Calibration (more)
If you are running into any issues and need further support, please reach out to email@example.com.