You've got it easy.
Here's what to do:
- Have your reps who you want taking calls Verify their Phones in their personal settings in Chili Piper.
- Create and configure a new queue for the users you want to receive phone queues.
- Yes, you can repurpose your existing queue but it may make sense to run a different Round Robin for Phone calls with a shorter meeting length as compared to scheduled meetings.
- Relate a Meeting Template to your new queue.
- Note that the time you specify in the Meeting Template will be the time we block for a phone call to mark them as away so they don't get another call. We will update the call when it's over, but we recommend setting the length to 15 minutes.
- Toggle on your Phone Queues in your Inbound Concierge.
- Configure your settings in "Messages and UI Customization"
- Or use our default settings and update as you see fit.
We recommend testing a few times before you deploy to production, but that's really it!