The Video Queue’s functionality within your Concierge || Inbound Router was built to give your prospects and customers the option to automatically begin a conference call via a web form, web app, desktop app, or mobile app. The Instant Video calls are routed to different members of your team via the Queue rules you set, such as smart round robins, account-based ownership from Salesforce, and/or territory assignment.
Integrated with your Google/O365 Calendar and your conferencing system (Zoom, GoToMeeting, RingCentral, etc.), we’ll only offer the choice to have an instant video call to the prospect or customer if you have a rep available.
- Chili Piper Concierge Videos and Calls subscription on your account
- A video conferencing system (Zoom, GoToMeeting) or a RingCentral Video link with the format: https://v.ringcentral.com/j/12345678
How to set up:
1. Reps need to have their personal in their conference details here: https://apps.chilipiper.com/meetings/personal-settings/personal-details
2. Create a meeting template leveraging conference details - recommend to make the length of the meeting 15-30 minutes:
3. Make sure your reps have the chrome extension downloaded to receive chrome notifications
4. Toggle on video queues in your router
5. TEST 😎