If you have your Unbounce form embedded into your landing page, use the following steps. Please note that if you use a Marketo form or another form, please use the instructions for those particular setups.
1. Copy your Chili Piper Snippet from your "Concierge || Inbound Router"
3) Form Confirmation settings
Make sure your Unbounce Form Confirmation is set to "Show form confirmation dialog" so that the page does not redirect before the Chili Piper calendar is shown.
4) Map form fields to your Chili Piper form
You'll want to map the form field names from your Unbounce form to the Chili Piper form related to your "Concierge || Inbound Router". You may need to create a new form in Chili Piper for this.
Please see the example:
Make sure to map whatever fields you have in your Unbounce form to the Chili Piper form and relate them to the respective fields on the Lead and Contact for routing and Lead Creation purposes.
5) Time to Test
Publish your Page, fill out your form and see what happens. Assuming you do not disqualify yourself, you should expect to see:
- The Calendar is displayed after the form is submitted - Go ahead and book a meeting.
- Lead/Contact is created in Salesforce (if enabled)
- Event Activity Created in Salesforce
- Lead/Contact owner is assigned to the User who received the meeting (if enabled in your "Salesforce Options" in your Meeting Template.
- Email alert sent to the Assignee and Default Booker.
Make sure to check in the Workspace Reports to ensure the data is coming into Chili Piper correctly.
If you see [not provided], then either:
- You have not successfully mapped your form fields OR
- You are testing via "Preview" and must publish the page and test on the live URL.
Here is how it will look once you fill out the form:
6) Once your tests are successful
- Make sure you go thru the Router Redirect Settings to handle redirection based on user activity within your Router.
- Determine how you will handle leads who do not book a meeting within your "Queues for those who don't take action". See here for more details.
- Review your "UI Messaging and Customization" within your Router to make sure your wording in the UI is how you want it.