Master Admins can configure and manage global integrations across their entire Chili Piper account. We currently have global integrations for the following apps:
Chili Piper operates as a workflow tool between Google Apps/Microsoft 365 calendars and Salesforce, via API access only. Access to the API is granted via OAuth 2.0, so it’s a 3 click process that takes a few seconds.
Why connect to SFDC?
Chili Piper writes to Salesforce the meetings that get booked, as an activity on the Event Object. Chili Piper can also re-assign the lead/contact owner based on rules. Furthermore, if someone books a meeting who does not previously exist as a Lead or Contact in Salesforce, Chili Piper can create the Lead or Contact so that your reps don't need to do so manually.
Optionally for reporting purposes, there are set of custom fields that can be added to your Salesforce Org.
How is this done?
To initially access the application via OAuth, you need to be a Salesforce admin or integration user. Login as that user to connect Chili Piper via OAuth here.
For the initial login, we recommend that the salesforce admin does the connection. You may choose to use a Sync User at some point to avoid problems should the Salesforce admin who originally connects leaves the organization or should you need to limit the scope of the Chili Piper Integration.
Below are the minimum Permission Sets for a User to Create the Chili Piper Account via Salesforce or for a User to become the Global Sync user:
- API Enabled
- View Setup and Configuration
- View Roles and Role Hierarchy
- View All Users
Standard Object Permissions
-Accounts: Read/Write/View All
-Contacts: Read/Write/View All*
- Activity: Read/Write/Update/Delete
*Create is required if Chili Piper will be creating Leads/Contacts in your instance.
We'll prompt you to login via Salesforce on this screen:
With Chili Piper’s Twilio Integration, you can instantly start a phone call through your web forms and qualify prospects on the spot. Prior to meetings, you can automatically send customizable SMS reminders to help reduce no-shows.
Key Features include:
- Connect Calls on any Device
- Easily validate your phone number and receive phone calls on all mobile devices and business phone systems.
- Real-Time Call Routing
- With the Chili Piper Twilio Voice integration, you can start real-time phone calls with leads that request a call upon form submission.
- Autodial upon Form Submission
- Want the world's fastest speed to lead? Call prospects in real-time immediately upon submitting a web form.
- International and Domestic Numbers
- Route and receive phone calls and SMS messages with Twilio’s support for International and Domestic phone numbers.
- SMS Reminders
- Automatically send customizable SMS reminders prior to a call and improve your meeting show rates.
- SMS Response Handling
- Manage SMS replies from recipients and optionally send customizable follow up
Learn more about getting started with SMS reminders here and in the relevant articles linked below.
The Zapier Platform gives your team the power to sync meetings data and configure flexible workflows with clicks-or-code. With Chili Piper’s Zapier Integration, you can easily automate any business process.
Key Features include:
- Create or Update New Leads
- Automatically add and update leads to your CRM when a new meeting is booked.
- Create or Update Opportunities
- Automatically add or update opportunities to your CRM when a new meeting is booked.
- Trigger Updates to New Meetings
- Send important updates to your team in Slack, email, or your favorite apps when a new meeting is booked.
- Trigger Updates to Rescheduled Meetings
- Quickly update meeting data and status’ when meetings are rescheduled.
Learn more about getting started with Zapier here and in the relevant articles linked below.
Increase communication among your sales team and broadcast success with the Chili Piper Slack integration.
Celebrate wins with your sales team. Provide greater visibility amongst team members so you know when calls are connected and meetings are scheduled. Additionally, Chili Piper can notify you of discussion threads in your inbox.
Key Features include:
- Notify Users Whenever a Meeting is Booked
- Send users notification when a meeting is booked via booking links or instant booker.
- Get Notified about Rescheduled and Reassigned Meetings
- Keep your team in the loop when meetings are rescheduled or reassigned to a different rep.
- Stay Alert with Video and Live Call Notifications
- Get notified in real-time with prospect details for Concierge Scheduling + Live Calls
- Real-Time Hot Handoff Meeting Notifications
- Notify your team when prospects are ready to talk now and handoff hot leads to your sales team.
Learn more about how to integrate Slack here.