There are two methods to reassigning meetings booked through Chili Piper:
- Reassign button configured in Salesforce (best for team access)
- Reassign through Google Calendar (best for reassignment by the invite owner)
In this article we'll cover how to reassign a meeting through Google Calendar.
The reassign functionality will:
- Update the calendar invite from the previous owner to the new owner
- Update the Salesforce Event assignee from the previous owner to the new owner
- Update the calendar invite and Salesforce Event date/time
- Send an updated meeting invitation to all guest(s) on the invite
- Update the Round Robin totals to reflect a meeting being deducted from the current owner and added to the new owner's total (if being booked into a queue with >1 rep)
To do this, you will first want to navigate to your Workspace Settings and enable the following setting under Calendar Settings:
Once enabled, all users within this workspace will see a Reassign button when editing the Google Calendar invite when the meeting was booked through Chili Piper:
Using the Reassign button will open up Instant Booker and display the queue the meeting was booked into. In this example the meeting was originally booked for Liz but we can choose Ally and reassign the meeting to her:
In some cases, you may need to move the queue the meeting was booked into or you may choose to create a Reassign queue if meetings are consistently reassigned.