Want to have a meeting reminder sent to the prospect before your meeting? No problem, you can customize a meeting reminder to your liking using our dynamic fields.
In this section:
Create a reminder
1. Go to your personal Meetings page
2. Go to Reminder -> Add New Reminder > Choose Reminder type (SMS or Email)
3. Choose a Reminder name and select the meeting template you want this reminder to apply to
That's it! Your personal reminder has just been created, let's now customize it.
Title and description
Under Title of email, enter the subject of the reminder email which will be sent to your prospects.
The Body of email is the reminder email body - here you can copy dynamic tags by clicking on a tag on the right side, then pasting it in the body. Here's an example:
Setting the time
Select when the reminder should run - usually 1 day, 2 hours or 1 hour before the meeting starts.
Set up additional rules for sending the reminder. Some popular options here are:
- Send only if the prospect has not accepted the meeting invite yet
- Do not send if the prospect has declined the meeting