If you are a Microsoft Admin who wants to install the Chili Piper app for your Office 365 Organization, now it's even easier to do so in the MSFT Admin Portal! Please follow these steps to deploy the Chili Piper for O365 and take advantage of the Chili features in Outlook.
1. Go to the Office365 Admin Portal and sign in as an Admin
2. Click on Get Apps
3. In the pop-up that opens, search for Chili Piper and click on Get it now
4. Agree to Microsoft's terms and click Continue. Now select which option you prefer for the deployment - you can choose to assign the app only to yourself, to the entire organization or to specific users/groups
5. Click Next to read the permissions
5. Click Next, then click Finish deployment and Done
Congrats, you just installed the Chili Piper app for your Organization! You can change the app's settings anytime on the Integrated Apps page.