By design, Chili Piper will check your Google / O365 calendar for blocks marked "busy", and will exclude those from being displayed to prospects via booking link, and will show those blocks as busy within the Instant Booker.
Here's how Chili Piper deals with your attendance responses to a meeting directly on your calendar:
No Response (awaiting reply), Yes, Maybe:
Time will be unavailable in booking links and Instant Booker.
No, Deleted / cancelled event:
Time will be available in booking links and Instant Booker.
Refer to our article on common issues and how to resolve them for troubleshooting availability issues.
For any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- All slots marked free / available in your rep's calendar will likewise appear available.
- Even if a rep is marked "optional", this will still mark the event as busy and unavailable for booking.
- Marking the day as "Out of office" will likely still show your calendar as available for that date. We recommend creating an all-day blocking "busy" event on your calendar for any planned out
of office days.
- In the workspace settings, you can choose to allow your bookers the ability to book over busy slots in Instant Booker, otherwise they will be unable to:
- In both "Spicy" and "Hot" workspaces, you can set all booked meetings for a specific meeting type to be marked as "available" under the template's advanced settings: