What is Distro?
Distro offers intuitive Prospect Routing without the complicated setup. Set triggers/criteria to instantly route inbound leads to the appropriate rep or assign ownership so you never miss another sales opportunity.
- Lead routing based on rules and defined criteria
- Fair and accurate distribution to your reps/account ownership
- Fully automated workflows - set it up once and forget it
What makes up Distro?
Rules - a rule or group of rules that will be leveraged to determine assignment
Teams - a group of users being assigned prospects, including weighting
Assignment Rulesets - grouping the Rules and Teams from the above for easy configuration and setup.
Triggers - what Chili Piper is "listening" for to initiate the route
Routes - a combination of the above settings where the assignment is truly actioned
How does Distro work?
Distro sits independently of Salesforce. We are "listening" for a trigger within your SFDC to execute the "route."
- A change in Salesforce initiates a trigger event that Chili Piper captures.
- Leads are routed to your reps and assigned based on the rules you define
- Reps are alerted via Slack and/or email so that they can follow up
What kind of permission my Integration User needs in Salesforce to use Distro:
1. The "API Enabled" permission for your Developer Edition organization must be enabled. This permission is enabled by default but may have been changed by an administrator.
2. The "Streaming API" permission must be enabled - To verify that the "API Enabled" and "Streaming API" permissions are enabled in your organization, from Setup, enter User Interface in the Quick Find box, then select User Interface.
3. The logged-in user must have "Read" permission on the PushTopic standard object to receive notifications.
4. The logged-in user must have "Create" permission on the PushTopic standard object to create and manage PushTopic records.
5. The logged-in user must have "Delete" permission on the PushTopic standard object.
6. The logged-in user must have "Author Apex" permissions to create a PushTopic using the Developer Console.