Now that you have created your teams and rulesets, you can begin configuring your router.
Once you are in the CRM Router tab within the workspace, you will be able to either edit or create a net new router.
Steps to create:
1. Name your router - make sure to save after this step!
2. Add trigger event
- New Record - Salesforce will send a message to Chili Piper informing us of a new record being created of the object selected in this step
- Field Update - Salesforce will notify CP of an update occurring on the particular field selected in this step
- Here there are two options - either this field is updated to a particular value or the field has been updated in general
3. (Optional) Add Record Evaluation - record evaluation essentially serves as a filter which allows you to select a ruleset as an extra check before continuing to the route
4. Add Route
- Within the route, you will select a:
1. Ruleset (or no rule)
3. Ownership field update
- This will allow you to choose to whom certain types of records will be routed.