The goal of one-click booking links is typically to relate to an existing prospect and skip the form step, but let's say you want to show them a form each time they book.
You may need to capture new or updated data from a customer when sending them a one-click booking link. This is possible!
- Edit your Meeting Type
- Choose "Guest Form"
- Select the appropriate option:
If you select "Require guest to fill the form before booking", this will display the connected guest form for most booking links:
- Suggested times from an email
- Links inserted into an email referencing the main guest
- Custom booking links that have smart ?id= or ?email= parameters included
If the prospect does not exist in the CRM, we will always show the form.
Pre-fill the form
You can still pre-fill the form displayed to the customer to help them fill it out if no new information is needed.
- If the booking link is provided via Chrome Extension
- If you include ?id= and this contains their CRM Id (not email).
- If you include an email, only that email field will be populated.