Say you want to edit the URL for a user's personal booking link. A rep's name might have changed, there might be a typo in its display, or they might want to change their booking URL name for another reason.
In this article, we will walk through:
Changing a User's Booking Link URL
- As a chili piper Admin, navigate to Admin Center > Users and click “Open” on a specific user.
- Click “Edit” on the personal booking link of one of your users. A popup will appear.
- Click anywhere on the link field. The text after /book/me/ is editable.
- When finished, click "Done".
- A confirmation popup window will appear. Click "Confirm". All finished!
If any disallowed character is used, the following message will appear, and it will not allow you to continue. Only safe and unreserved characters are permitted (a-z, 0-9, _, -).
If the text you have selected is already in use, the following message will appear and will not allow you to continue. Please use different text.