If you've ever wondered how your CRM Routers are performing or needed to troubleshoot issues with Distro, you can access your Distro Log section in Chili Piper.
In this article, we will cover:
- How do I access Distro logs?
- How do I know if my CRM Routers are working correctly?
- How do I troubleshoot Distro logs?
How do I access Distro logs?
In Chili Piper, click on "Distro Log" on the left navigation panel.
You will then be presented with a list of all your CRM Routers being used in Distro with their total records, routed records within the past seven days, records not routed within the past seven days, and whether or not the router is active.
How do I know if my CRM Routers are working correctly?
Select a router you would like to review logs for and click "Open." An overview of the router will open. By default, this will show activity from "Today." For a different time span, click the dropdown menu under "Distribution" and select the range you would like to view. We have changed the range to "Last 7 days in these examples."
To the right of "Distribution," you can view "Assigned To," which will show you all the reps assigned to the router.
Next is the "Status" dropdown menu. By default, all activity within the router will be shown. However, you can filter by Routed, Error, No Match, Delayed, Not Triggered, and Discarded By Delay. Not Triggered and Discarded by Delay will not be shown by default.
- Routed - Successfully assigned to a team member
- Error - An error occurred
- No Match - Did not match record evaluation or did not match any routes
- Delayed - The router has a delay, and the record has not been routed. (This will update when the delay period is over)
- Not Triggered - Record did not match trigger criteria
- Discarded by Delay - Record was updated but did not route again because it was already in progress to be routed.
Under these dropdown menus, you can see the number of records within the period you have selected, the number of Successful Routes and the number of records Not Routed. Not Routed will also display the number of Delayed records, have Errors, or have No Match.
In this example, we have changed Distribution to "Last 7 days."
How do I troubleshoot Distro logs?
If you have a record that was Not Routed and would like to discover why, navigate to the record in question and select "Open."
A new window will open with information on the record. It will give you the date and time of the record and why it wasn't routed.
For more information about the routing, scroll down to "Record Evaluation" and click the dropdown arrow.
Here you will see a table with:
- Field - The mapped field in question
- Operator - The qualifier for the mapped field
- Value - The value that the mapped field must match or be qualified against
- Data - The information that has been entered in the field
In this example, Rules 1, 2, and 3 were met so this record was routed.
In this example, the "Data" field is empty as no information was provided in the form. This is why there was "No Match."
If you need to review the router to change any rules, you can click "View CRM Router" in the upper right-hand corner.