Managing Workspaces in Chili Piper
You might want to create new workspaces to separate your teams in Chili Piper.
For instance, Customer Success and Account Executives can have their own meeting templates and calendar settings. Or, the Marketing Team wants to have their own queue setup for the Concierge…
Why is it important to separate your teams ? If you are using our Salesforce Onboarding KIT, we provide you a Salesforce Dashboard Out of the Box that tracks all your meetings happening through Chili Piper and this dashboard can be filtered by Workspace (aka by Team)!
Add a new workspace in Chili Piper
- From the Admin Center, you can click "Manage" under Meetings
- Click on the "Create workspace" button
- You will be able to add a name for the workspace, upload a workspace logo, and define whether you want this to be an Instant Booker, Handoff/Concierge, or Distro workspace, then hit "Create".
- This workspace will have its own queues, meeting templates, reminders, and users. You can read more on setting up and managing a workspace here.
Managing Workspaces in your Salesforce Dashboard
Now that you have properly configured all your different workspaces in Chili Piper, you can add them on your Salesforce Dashboard to reflect your team’s activities.
Here are the different steps:
- Go into the App Launcher and search for “Dashboard”.
Our Dashboard is called: “CP Activity Dashboard”
- Click on “Edit” and then click on the pencil next to the Workspace Filter
- Click on “New Filter Value and fill out the exact name of your Chili Piper Workspace into Value and Display text.
- You can continue the same process by adding your other workspaces and click on Update when you are all set.
- You can now Save your Dashboard and Click Done.
By selecting a new Workspace on the filter, your dashboard will automatically refresh to show you only Meetings booked on this specific Workspace.