1. Increase your conversion rates
If the goal of your Pardot campaigns is to book meetings with prospects, Chili Piper is now your secret weapon.
With Chili Piper, everyone on your Sales team has an online calendar – individual or pooled.
You can insert a link to this calendar in your emails and then get from 15% to 70% click to booking conversion rates!
How? by passing the ID of the prospect in the URL: this will cut the number of steps the prospect has to go through to book a meeting from 7 to 2 clicks!
Just add the following parameter at the end of your Chili Piper booking links:
There are other optional parameters you can adjust in your links that can take care of routing, of meeting type etc. Read more about it here
2. Automate your process
By appending the prospect ID in the URL you can automate what calendar your prospect lands on via advanced rules you setup ahead of time. All this is based on your Salesforce data.
For instance, you can:
- Route prospects from accounts with less than 50 employees to your small business account executive team. And round-robin meetings that automatically prorate their vacation time
- Route prospects to their account owner in Salesforce if there is one
- Route accounts based on location, etc
All combine all the rules above in one single link. It feels like magic
3. View all data & key metrics in Salesforce
You’ll get advanced reports on # of meetings booked from your campaigns, meetings assignments, no-shows, and other data that Chili Piper automatically logs in Salesforce
4. Augment your team’s calendars
Optionally, all Chili Piper Meetings come with no show management, easy reassignments, rescheduling, smart reminders management, smart tracking