With Zapier, you can easily trigger actions in other apps after a Chili Piper meeting is scheduled or rescheduled. Zapier supports 1500+ apps, including Slack, InfusionSoft, Hive, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, etc. Learn more about Zapier here.
Note: Zapier Integration is included in your Chili Piper subscription.
Some ways customers use Zapier
- Congratulate your bookers via Slack when a demo or meeting is scheduled for their assignee, including all the Chili Piper details
- Send pre or post-meeting checklists to reps via Hive when a meeting is booked.
- Build a list in Google Sheets of all your meetings
- Send an Email to your Sales Managers when a meeting is booked or rescheduled
- Create Only Contacts in Salesforce when a meeting is booked via Concierge instead of a Lead.
Getting Started with Zapier
- Go to Chili Piper Zapier App or contact Chili Piper support to request an invite to use our Zap.
- Log in to your Zapier account and create a Zap with Chili Piper
- You will be prompted to enter your Chili Piper API token, which you can find on your Chili Piper Integrations page
- Choose the app you want Chili Piper to connect with when an event happens
- Select "Connect and Continue" and test your integration by booking a meeting