What Is This Error Message About?
It means that the API trying to access your Google services (in this case, Chili Piper) has no access to do so based on your organization's privacy settings.
The error 400: admin_policy_enforced may appear to Chili Piper's users while trying to integrate with Google during their onboarding phase, integrating their calendar in their Personal Settings, or any other related tasks that will involve the Chili Piper's and Google Calendar integration.
How Can I Avoid This Error?
First, you need admin access to your domain's settings, so the steps below will need to be done by an Admin in your Google instance.
1. Once logged in, navigate to admin.google.com
2. After this, go to the Apps section:
3. Now, select the "Marketplace apps" option:
4. Select the Chili Piper app in your applications list
5. Once you view the Chili Piper settings, go to Data Access next to Approval Needed. After these, you should click on Grant data access.
These are the Chili Piper-related permissions that must be enabled to have your Google Calendar integration and its functionalities working as they should. The data access provided in step #5 should take care of those, but here's an overview if you'd like to double-check:
The error 400 should be fixed by following these steps, but please contact Support if you still notice any issues.