Before you can utilize your Concierge for your team for events or your website, make sure you:
1. Your queues are all set up. See examples of queues. See an example of advanced queue setup here
2. Your team calendars are connected. Your team has conference details associated.
Once these three prerequisites are completed, you are ready to create your "Inbound Router".
Create and Configure Inbound Router
1. Navigate to the Concierge | Inbound Router section of Chili Piper and click "Add New Inbound Concierge" at the bottom.
2. Under "Router Settings" section, choose the Form that you have mapped to your Oracle Eloqua Form.
Optionally, choose the URL you want users redirected to once they successfully schedule a meeting.
3. Under "Salesforce Options", turn off the setting "Chili Piper creates a lead in Salesforce real time".
Note: We will let Oracle Eloqua create the leads in Salesforce. Thus, Chili Piper will not create the lead to prevent duplicates.
4. Under "Queues assigned for Meeting distribution", turn on the correct team calendars (queues) that will be used for deciding booking order.
4. Under "Queues assigned for prospects who don't book meetings", associate the queues that will be used for deciding how the leads are assigned if they don't book meetings (either because they are not qualified or because they exited out of the booker)
5. Under the "Router Redirect" section, configure how you want to handle leads who do not book a meeting.
6. Test your form before you use it on your site. See how you can view what happens at every step here
Great work! Now your Inbound Router is successfully configured.
Now you're ready to Add your Embed Code to your Form Page.
Here’s an example of how this works on our site: