Here's the complete data flow from the moment a guest request the meeting until the record gets created in your users' calendar:
To break this down:
- Chili Piper becomes activated upon the Prospect (guest) submitting the form. This is when the meeting request occurs.
- Within seconds, Chili Piper checks your CRM instance to see if this person already exists as a Lead or Contact. If they do, we'll check your Ownership Queues and determine if the Prospect matches one.
- If the prospect is net new or you have settings to redistribute existing contacts, we scan your non-Ownership Queues to determine which one they match, and then present the rep's calendar availability.
- Once a time is chosen, we send out the calendar invite instantly to both the Prospect and the Assignee
- Either Chili Piper or an existing system of yours will write the lead in your CRM (Salesforce or HubSpot CRM) depending on your Concierge || Inbound Router settings